The Blessing of Observing the Law of the Fast:
- Free the oppressed.
- Break every yoke.
- Increase our physical health.
- Increase prosperity.
- Energize us spiritually.
- Strengthen our self-discipline.
- Fill our homes with peace.
- Lighten our hearts with joy.
- Prepare us for times of adversity,
- Open the windows of heaven.
- Help us teach with power.
- Increase humility and spirituality.
- You will ARISE and SHINE for your LIGHT will come!
A Sermon on Consecration from Min. Sheyonna Watson: MP3
(also found on the RT Sermon Weekly Podcast)
We will be praying twice daily (6am & 6pm) on the line below
Dial In: 712.451.0011
Access Code: 904344
*MetroPCS and T-Mobile callers*, dial in with 206-461-6099 and use the in above information to complete the dial-in process
DEVOTION: 21-DAY READING PLAN
*Your health is first priority. If you've already been given a dietary plan due to your health needs, please follow those instructions. Please consult your physician if you have any concerns over partaking in any of these options. Modification (time, amount, etc.) is perfectly acceptable.
In addition to dietary restrictions, fasting is a time to limit other indulgences such as social media, distracting entertainment, or frivolous spending.
1. NO SWEETS, NO MEATS!
Just as the title says, avoid any meats and sweets for the duration of the 21-day consecration. Fruits are acceptable. "Sweets" are considered desserts, candy, pastries, or any unnecessary sweets.
2. DANIEL FAST
The Daniel Fast is based upon Daniel’s experiences as recorded in the Daniel 10:2-3
- All fruits
- All vegetables
- Whole grains, nuts and seeds
- Legumes (beans)
- Quality oils (avocado, coconut, grapeseed, olive, peanut, sesame, and walnut)
- Included beverages: distilled water, filtered water, and spring water
- Others: unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, or soy milk; herbs, spices, salt, pepper, unsweetened coconut flakes, seasonings, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, soy products, and tofu
If you want more details, click here!
3. FRESH START REGIMEN
These are the guidelines from our 2016 consecration, for those that would like a more rigorous meal plan during the time of consecration.
Week 1: The consecration will consist of fresh fruit and natural juices only. (no sugar)
Week 2: The consecration will consist of:
Breakfast: cold or hot cereal. Lunch: soup and salad. Dinner: Vegetables; cold or lightly cooked.
Week 3: The consecration consist of:
Breakfast: Plenty of fresh fruit. Lunch: Fresh fruit and/or natural juices. Dinner: Vegetables; cold or lightly cooked.